On Nov 3, 2:43 pm, "Steve Onnis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it causing you issues having the + in there?  From what i have seen it
> replaces spaces with a + in FF

Basically I'm just passing a secure id to another webpage for an auto
login.  The guy receiving the string said to replace it, I didn't ask
why.  We could probably get around it some other way but now I'm
curious if its a known problem with FF3. Is it just the + or other
chars as well?  I suppose I could test that pretty quickly.