I have developed a software application using CF and the system is to be hosted on one server external to any of the clients who purchase the rights to access the system.

I am wondering if any of you have experience in providing software solutions to your clients in a similar manner where they pay a once off licence fee to use the software with an ongoing annual support / maintenance fee.

I am seeking direction as to the type of written agreement i need to have drafted with the clients and factors that i should be taking into consideration. If any of you know of sample base contracts that you could refer me to or for those of you located in Brisbane, legal eagles who you have had experience in dealing with the drafting of such agreements i would appreciate your feedback.

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.

Websites:
www.AustralianAccommodation.com
www.SAMARIS.NET
www.WebSiteSolutions.com.au
Mobile: 0414 228 948

On Wed Nov 12 13:51 , 'Seona Bellamy' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>sent:

Thanks Cassie and Steve. I'd never even known that was there! Time to
start playing I guess. :)

Cheers,

Seona.