ok i tried the ValueList syntax as per Steve Onnis, but i get an error
message -

"The ValueList() function has an invalid parameter:
SelectedOrders.SalesHDRID.
Parameter 1 of function ValueList which is now
(SelectedOrders.SalesHDRID) must be pointing to a valid query name."

'SelectedOrders' is a valid query name. So i am not sure what the
cause of error is.

Also i am writing this query in COldFusion and the backend is SQL
Server Express 2005. 'SelectedOrders' for my test cases is returning
less than 10 records. In the production environment it might return at
the max a 100 records, so valuelist shoul;d definitely work...

DOes anyone know y am i getting an error?