Hi,

I have a cf application that clients log into and are able to amongst other things email purchase orders to suppliers email reports to head office etc etc all from within the CF application.

The problem i have is that my CF hosting provider like many will not allow emails to be sent from their servers if the from email address is not linked to the domain name of the hosting account as a result my clients are generating emails from within the application and although their email address is recorded within the database i have to use my applications  website specific email address in the to field.

Is it possible to have cfmail incorporate the users name as well as the email address in the from field so that when the email is recieved the recipient see the sends name in the from field rather than the sites website address.

The replyto element in cfmail is great as it allows me to nominate the users email address to be used if the email they send out is needed to be replied to. However if i could display the persons name in the from email address instead of displaying the from email address that would make it even better.

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.

Websites:
www.AustralianAccommodation.com
www.SAMARIS.NET
www.WebSiteSolutions.com.au
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cfaussie" group.