From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaus...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Andrew
Sent: Thursday, 15 January 2009 11:23 AM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Application Timeout

Hi,

I'm seeking some clarification on the "applicationtimeout" setting in
Application.cfc

If I have this in my CFC

<cfset This.applicationtimeout="#createtimespan(2,0,0,0)#">

Does that mean that anything I put in application scope will be wiped
out/expire in 2 days?

The reason I ask is that I am caching some data in application scope,
and wanted to know what will happen to it after the timespan has
passed.

Many thanks,
Andrew.