From: charlie_li...@carehart.org
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: dumping a snapshot on an Alert
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:59:38 -0500

I assume you’re referring to the CF 8 Enterprise Server
Monitor. So are you saying that you see no alert being taken (in the interface
or in the logs/snapshots directory)? Is there any error, in the CF logs or
runtime logs (or jrun4/logs, if running multiserver)? The snapshot is a pretty
simple small file.  Had you enabled the email notification feature? Did
you get the snapshot in the email?

/charlie