I'm trying to catch when a user inputs an invalid date from a set of
dropdowns for day/month/year.   What's the trick to using
IsValid("eurodate", .... ?     This doesnt work if the user enters
31/2/2009:

<cfif not (IsValid("eurodate",
createdate(form.ShipYear,form.ShipMonth,form.ShipDay)      )) >
  Stuff....
</cfif>

If i feed this line the 'date'  31/2/2009 it doesnt do the stuff
inside the cfif,  it throws an error with the helpful error message
'MONTH'.     I guess its because inside the IsValid() function, it's
trying to create the date first, and never getting to run the
isvalid() function.

But if the IsValid() function will only work when it's given a valid
date, what is the point of it?
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month