On Apr 21, 11:42 am, Chris Velevitch <chris.velevi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Mate is a tag based framework that developers should find as a rapid
> way to architect, build and deploy applications with Flex and AIR.
> Mate generally has a lot less overhead than Cairngorm to wire together
> - find out what's involved in building an application with Mate.

Saw a good presentation on this last year at "web on the piste". Mate
is about the most ColdFusion-esque Flex framework I've seen.  If you
are interested in building CF backed UI's then this might be just the
ticket. Not to mention the Muller roxors ;)

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/

PS. webdu awesomeness approaches: http://www.webdu.com.au/agenda