Due to circumstances beyond my control, regrettably normal CFUG
proceeding for this month will NOT go ahead.. )

If you wish to stop by for a chat or have any questions I will be
available at the place of which the CFUG meeting was to be held at
6:00pm until later in the evening ( 7pm - 8pm? ).

Food and Drink will not be provided.

I apologize, and hope that with the various Adobe products currently in
development we can hold some great CFUG meetings in the months to come.
A list of things to come are most likely to include.
- Coldfusion 9 / Bolt Information / Tutorials
- Coldfusion Conduit Presentation by Mark Mandel
- Product and other News from WebDU
- A Worldwide Adobe Tour including information and content on Flex SDK /
Builder 4, CF 9 and Bolt
- Show and Tell Presentations

If you have any suggestions for what you might like to see at the next
CFUG, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers
Gareth Edwards
ghedwa...@gmail.com