one thing i find amusing and is also mentioned in the comments to the story
is its illegal in the UK to have a bike on these footpaths, also many of the
useful footpaths in London are very very old and narrow and only a unicycle
would go through.

but any addition to the maps is good, will take more researching for them to
work out what footpaths are actually owned the public etc.

M@