Hi all,

Sorry for this newbie-ish question, I've been googling around for
awhile and couldn't find what I am looking for.

We have a ColdFusion web service that accepts emails pushed from
Outlook. This has worked fine, now boss wants to upgrade the apps so
that email attachments can be pushed to our web service as well.

Now what is the best way to do this in ColdFusion? Would it be as
simple as adding a new argument on the web service function with
type="binary"? But then what if the attachment is more than one?

The .NET guy that builds the Outlook extension suggested to look into
DIME, but having googled around I don't see any information to do this
in ColdFusion (although in Axis specs, they seem to support it).

Any suggestions/pointers would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Felix