From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaus...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mike Kear
Sent: Tuesday, 2 June 2009 10:52 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Coldfusion 9 and FLEX 4 tour

There isnt even a link to the tour, so you can find the event you
want.    The only way to find the Sydney event is to use the search .
.All those dozens of links at the top of hte page dont show the Sydney
link anywhere.  It's just about the worst example of navigation design
 I've seen in years.

Those link cloud things are all well and good but they are the web
equivalent of using a shoebox for filling your tax receipts. The only
way to find a specific reciept is to rummage through them  with no
clear order or reason to it.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month