Hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to install a new guest OS on a
VM i have created but the ISO i have created and loaded in as a CDROM drive
won't kick in. I have:

-Set the CDROM drive to be the first item in the boot sequence in the BIOS
-Set the CDROM to connect at startup
-Chosen the CDROM to use an ISO file as the drive source
-Use MagicISO to create an ISO directly from the original install disc
-Tried [Esc] on boot and chosen the CDROM drive as the boot location

Nothing seems to work. Has anyone actually gotten this to work?

Steve