Steve, thank you for the quick reply...I tried you code exactly as
provided (except I needed to add disposition="inline" for the image,
which works, as it did with my own tests) but the file didn't come
through as an attachment but instead in the body. The header shows
Content-Type as multipart/related.

And in Eudora it displays a nice little message which says "The
following document was sent as an embedded object but not referenced
by the email above:"