From: Kevin Pepperman [mailto:chorno...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 August 2009 7:03 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: XML File/Data Validation

Hello Hitesh.

My suggestion is to start small here.

You are asking a for heck of a lot of information in 1 email.

Without seeing the entire scope of the data and the current situation, you
aren't going to get too much help .

This email looks more like a job description than a question for a
usergroup. (am I wrong?..anyone?)

Maybe if you start with "How can I read this XML with ColdFusion", then work
from there?