Doesn't seem like an issue with ColdFusion, but could be fixed using it.

Create a print function that uses cfdocument to create a pdf of the page.

If you have control over the client browser, Under 'page setup' in IE, there
is an option to modify header and footer. Simply strip out &u or replace it
with something else.

More info:
http://www.febooti.com/products/iezoom/print-web/printing-codes-footer-header.html