The struct is copied from a struct of struct generated earlier in the
process, which parses an xml file...
Then it loops through the Struct of Structs to do the logic. I am
amazed that I can do a dump of the variable and the temp Struct on the
line right before, but yet it says it is undefined when it hits that
line...

Is it something to do with scoping in For loops in CFSCRIPT... this is
done in CF8 btw...

for (portalExportID in Bigstruct.byExportKey)
{
STRUCTVARIABLE = structCopy(Bigstruct.byExportKey[ExportID])
ThisValue = STRUCTVARIABLE.THISFOREIGNKEY;
)

If its nothing obvious I will probably rewrite it bit by bit and see
what makes the difference...