I honesty doubt you can find one solution for both IIS and apache. That is
the crux as the redirection/aliasing (rewrite) has to happen at the
webserver level.
If you were only using fusebox you could of course use a plugin.
Dan

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 12:13 PM,
<cfaussie+nore...@googlegroups.com<cfaussie%2bnore...@googlegroups.com>