Ummm....me again :-)

I'm seeing about 20 of these in my thread dump.  Is anyone able to
tell me if they anything to be concerned about?

Thread Stack Trace
Trace Time:   23:35:12.743 03-Feb-2010
Thread ID:    obj-skimmer
Hashcode:     22419531

"obj-skimmer" daemon prio=5 tid=0x00a5a0a0 nid=0x99 in Object.wait()
[0x9cb01000..0x9cb019c0]
        at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
        - waiting on <0xbedddb30> (a
coldfusion.server.j2ee.pool.PoolSkimmerThread)
        at
coldfusion.server.j2ee.pool.PoolSkimmerThread.run(PoolSkimmerThread.java:47)
        - locked <0xbedddb30> (a coldfusion.server.j2ee.pool.PoolSkimmerThread)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)