"There is a house in New Orleans, they call the risin' SAN"

Morning everybody :)

Andrew, I noticed your app is stored on 'The SAN' (storage area network);

*03/27 11:09:01 Warning [jrpp-0] - Thread: jrpp-0, processing template:
/san/lun0/www/index.cfm, completed in 88 seconds, exceeding
the 30 second warning limit*

Can you deploy the app to a locally attached disk instead? CF startup and
compilation is probably slower because of the remote disk activity.

I also noticed this (but Kai is faster hehe);

27/03 11:06:05 user FlashGateway: init
*27/03 11:06:05 user MessageBrokerServlet: init*
27/03 11:07:22 user CFFormGateway: init
27/03 11:07:22 user CFInternalServlet: init

Seems that servlet is taking a long time to be initialised, it could be for
the same reason (SAN).

(Just a stab in the dark really)

HTH. Cheers.