Hi everyone

I went looking on Google Groups and found flexaussie in a sad state of disrepair.

So i put my hand up to clean it up in an effort to try and attract some interest in maintaining an Australian resource for flex developers.

If you are a Flex developer and would like to work on supporting flexaussie or you'd just like to see what all the fuss is about please drop by and let the world know there are Australian Flex developers down here.

The group homepage is http://groups.google.com/group/flexaussie/

Hope to see you there
Phil