From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaus...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steve Onnis
Sent: Thursday, 3 June 2010 11:51 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [cfaussie] Re: Frameworks and MVC

Sure laying on a bed of nails is uncomfortable at first but if you do it
enough times you get used to that too :)  Doesn't mean you should do it
though does it.

The issue for me is that the framework expects action=foler.file as it was
explained during our presentation.  I don't want to have a file for every
action. I want to be able to have a single file as the entry point, a proper
index.cfm file that actually does something and then from there be able to
handle my own calls to a controller that does what I need it to do.  I don't
like the way the view part of these MVC frameworks function.  You can have
scalability and easy to manage code without that level of complexity...i
believe anyway but again this is not meant to be a frameworks war
thread....i was just asking the question of what else was out there. I guess
the answer is there isn't anything