Hi All,

Sorry if I'm over promoting this, but it's the first event.

Venue:     CogState
           Level 2 / 255 Bourke Street
           Melbourne Victoria

When:      1st Thursday of the month (TONIGHT)

Website:   http://mfug.groups.adobe.com <http://mfug.groups.adobe.com/>

Prizes:    Twice a year we will draw a raffle for up to $2,100 USD
           of Adobe software, each user group you attend gets you
           one entry into the draw. So the more you come the more
           chance you have.

Agenda:    6:30 - 7:00     Pizza & Drinks
           7:00 - 8:30     Presentation
           8:30 - 9:00     Questions & Discussion

SPECIAL!! There will be a prize draw tonight, come along and have a chance
to win Adobe Creative Suite Web Premium.

IMPORTANT!! If you can sign up at the above link and RSVP this would be
helpful for catering purposes.

Regards

Dale Fraser

 <http://dale.fraser.id.au> http://dale.fraser.id.au