Hi,

We have a server cluster which is being set up at the moment, but we
need to get the coldfusion configuration settings (which one sets via
CFIDE administrator) on to the other servers.

What is the best way to do this? Idealy it would be nice to just copy
configuration files at a system level over (which will also work
better for our configuration backup and versioning system, otherwise -
I see there is a configuration packaging and delployment tool - are we
stuck with having to use that?

Thanks
Barry Chesterman.