Hi Hitesh,

If you have issues talking to your webservice you can consider
building the XML manually and using CFHTTP to communicate with the
webservice...Depending on whether you have Java guys to assist you,
You might also consider sending a support request to Adobe as i
suspect that your issues is more on the Java libraries CF uses rather
than a CF code or CF configuration issue, to be honest will probably
be faster just to create your own function to do it.

Good luck!

My 2 cents