Everything? I'll assume you mean what's been mentioned on the list to this
point. :-)
So was the heap monitor showing high memory use? It may not. Just not clear
from your
answers.

Perhaps more helpful, I have a few more troubleshooting suggestions that I
offer in my
"hidden gems in CFBuilder" talk (which I gave at cfobjective(anz)). You can
find it
online at http://carehart.org/presentations/#cfbgems. See the troubleshooting
slides
starting at slide 26-30, especially slides 27 and 28.

/charlie