And they try JS injection too. Learnt a few tricks for MK over the
years myself so rather than data loss if anything annoying content to
delete.

Will be in a position shortly to share what I do (apart from
CFQUERYPARAM) so stay tuned.

Peter Tilbrook
Managing Director, ColdGen Internet Solutions
Professional Adobe ColdFusion 9 Application Development
President, ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group
PO Box 2247
Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
AUSTRALIA

Tel: +61-2-6284-2727