Hi Gavin and everyone

I've had Flash Builder 4.5 running all day today, and haven't come across any problems with Lion so far.

ColdFusion is another story. As far as i can tell, right now I can only get ColdFusion 9.0 running if i run it as root. CF 9.01 seems to hang halfway through startup and you have to end up killing the process, even when running as root.

If you've got a critical piece of CF work to get done, don't upgrade your machine unless you want to spend a few hours trying to figure out why it isn't working and then downgrading your install.

Also, if you want to install Lion on several machines, back up the downloaded Installer before you run it. Otherwise it's gone afterwards and you have to get it again. I speak from experience here.

Phil