Actually a tool like this would not be hard to write, the only downside is
that it would take a very long time to run in CFML though.

It would be a very good candidate as an extension to CFBuilder, the images
would be just find all with known image extensions and search for known
links in the files. Not found then flag it as such.

Methods would be a matter of just getting the metadata for the CFC and then
searching for that method being used.

Not sure how long it would take on the size of a large application, like
Dale is thinking of running it on, but it would be down to the amount of
files and methods that would have to be recursed on each file.

--
Regards,
Andrew Scott

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 2:50 AM, charlie arehart <charlie_li...@carehart.org