Hi,

I've recently been setting up a new workstation and came across a
situation I haven't faced before.

I installed CF9 using the J2EE archive method (as a .ear file) -
mainly becausee JRun won't play nice with Fedora 16.  Then I went to
install update 1 to patch it up to 9.0.1 and it appears you can't
apply that patch to an exploded ear, only to the .ear archive:

Selected EAR/WAR archive is invalid

The J2EE archive that you selected:
/home/amyers/cfdev/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/cfusion/deploy/cfusion.ear is not a
valid ColdFusion 9 archive.

PRESS <ENTER> TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING

   -> OK:

This is not a huge problem as it's a new install and I haven't done
any customisation yet, but it got me wondering - is there a defined
process to update an exploded ear or war from 9 -> 9.0.1?

Andrew.