From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Thornton
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 12:32 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [cfaussie] RE: Attribute validation error for tag cfoutput

G'Day,

the code original read:

<cfquery name="queryname">

select

..

from

.

group by

..

having

..

</cfquery>

<cfoutput query="queryname">

</cfoutput>

The error referred to <cfoutput query="queryname">

The debug output was the generic query debug output you might see when
debugging was turned on on the server, which gets displayed after the errors
etc.

eg

SQL Queries

queryname (Datasource=datasourcename, Time=62ms, Records=0)

To test what was happening, I Used CFDUMP, eg:

<cfquery name="queryname">

select

..

from

.

group by

..

having

..

</cfquery>

<cfdump var="#queryname#">

<cfoutput query="queryname">

</cfoutput>

and the error moved to the <cfdump var="#queryname#">

The code is now running as expected though, I removed the CFLOOP and put
back in CFOUTPUT and the error is no longer reproducable. It is as if
nothing has happened at all and the page never had an error.

No server restart required I might add.

Thanks again.