On Friday, August 3, 2012 1:35:25 AM UTC-7, Peter Robertson wrote:

> *Please Note: We’ve changed the night from our normal Thursday for this
> month to take advantage of Sean’s visit to Melbourne.*

Sorry for making you change your date like that! It's a bit of a whirlwind
trip for my wife to judge a cat show in Tamworth (waves to Andrew M!): we
arrive in Sydney on the 17th, spend a few days in Melbourne, then we fly
back to Sydney on Wednesday (I'm also giving this talk at the Adobe
Platform Group in Sydney that night, the 22nd), then Tamworth
(Friday/Saturday), then Sydney again, then back home!

*Sean Corfield will present on using Clojure alongside CFML.*

Looking forward to talking with you all - it's been far too long since I
last visited Australia! - and I'm happy to take the talk in any direction
you want on the night, and deep dive into stuff as the group wants.

Sean