Sad news: I did that, and do not get the error. Here are a few ideas
(#megraspingatstraws):

First, do you have any mappings in CF that may point the root (\) to
somewhere else? I just wonder if it's picking up some other Test.cfc in your
environment. #graspingatstraws

Second, how about taking a look in
C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfc-skeletons. What do you see
there? There should be a Test.class and TestBeanInfo.class. If they're there
with another case, perhaps delete them and try again. And though I know you
say this is an a brand new install, you may want to also try clearing the
template cache just to see if it helps.

Third, if you make any such changes above and still get the error, you may
want to make sure you're not seeing cached output in your browser. You could
clear the template cache. Sadly, the trick of adding another random query
string var to the URL doesn't work with these wsdl URLs. You could also try
your browser request in a browser where you've never visited this page
before. And of course you could turn on any browser developer tool that
shows client/server communications, to be sure you see this error coming
back from the server.

Better still, and in addition, you could look in the CF error logs and make
sure you really are getting the error logged there when you make the request
(I know in the first message of the thread you confirmed you do get the
error. I mean, confirm that you get it on each page request now, if you make
any changes such as I suggest above, to ensure you really are still getting
the error, rather than risk browser caching issues.)

Hope that helps.

/charlie