Hi Joel,

CF9.0.2 has security bulletin APSB12-15 installed as released.

For details on APSB12-15 refer to here:

*
http://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/coldfusion-security-hotfix-apsb12-15.html
*<http://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/coldfusion-security-hotfix-apsb12-15.html>

Perhaps you need to adjust postParametersLimit setting described in
APSB12-15 reference from 100 to something bigger (do your own testing eg
500, 1000) via editing CF9\lib\neo-runtime.xml plus restart CF9
applicationservice.

Interestingly CF10 has postParametersLimit setting in CFadmin > Server
Settings > Settings.

Regards, Carl.