Monday 26th November, meet at 6pm for 6:30 start.

Richard Turner-Jones of Adobe will be give us an in-depth look at all
the new features of Coldfusion 10 and Coldfusion Builder. And, if
there's time, Richard will also talk about how the new Adobe Edge
tools (Code, Reflow and Inspect etc.) works with Coldfusion.

Also, at this meeting, we'll be doing the draw for the major software,
any one product or suite up to the value of $US2100.

Adobe are also footing the bill for food and drinks, so please RVSP to
help with the catering.

Venue provided by Rocketboots.

NOTE: we're switching to meetup.com to manage the RVSP's and
publicity. So if you aren't already a member, join us at
http://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Adobe-Platform-User-Group

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
Topic: Coldfusion 10 CF Builder and a bit on the Edge
Date: Monday, 26th November at 6pm
Details and RSVP on
http://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Adobe-Platform-User-Group/events/90652722/