Hi am using the following code to benefit from the autosuggest feature

        <cfinput type="text"    name="organisation_au"
autosuggest="#ValueList(aust_listorganisations.organisation)#" size="50">

however its currently passing the organisation name in the form when I need
it to pass the orgid, however do I reference the matching orgid so the form
passes the orgid rather than the orgname whilst displaying the org name in
the autosuggest text box

Regards Claude