Hello Everyone,
I posted this also in CFJOBS, though I'm not sure how active that list is..
Apologies if this is considered poor form.

I am a ColdFusion developer seeking an opportunity for a permanent role
based in Melbourne.
I have around 14 years of commercial experience working exclusively with CF
and many of the obligitory related technologies.
If you think there may be an opportunity for me, or just want to know more
about my mysterious & alluring character, I would be happy to send you my
resume.
Please contact me off list at *boot.scra...@live.com*<boot.scra...@live.com>
Regards,
Phil