From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Xiaofeng Liu
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 10:10 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] Strange ColdFusion Multi-Instance Stopping Error

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the replay. I had a look of the instance's out.log file and found
that it seems to have a JVM access violation exception reported.

BTW, the CF8 on this server is still running on JVM 1.6.04 originally
shipped with CF8 which is known to have class loader issue. I know it's bad,
somehow we didn't get it updated :(

Do you have any suggestions? I'm thinking about upgrade the JVM first to the
latest version.

Thanks,