I don't really have the time but I am a bit conflicted with patching over
the issue vs. proper fix.  The change to the source systems has already
been delayed once so it's very possible it will be delayed again and I'll
need to keep doing it this way for sometime yet (a.k.a usual story anytime
something is only a temp solution :)).  Looking at the code now with the
view to make a more permanent fix.  I guess I've got 8 hours before I
"need" to head off to the Xbox One launch at midnight :)