Actually cookie storage for client variables is by far the best option, if
your storing more than basic info in there you should rethink your
application design. Secondly I am very sure that the Client scope is based
on the current session as well and if that is not sticking your client
variables will be different. Because the CFID & CFTOKEN will be different,
you can verify this by looking into the documentation where it shows how
the client storage require these tokens to be pulled up for that current
session.

Peter, sorry but the 101 or the basics is clearly not what your saying.

But as Dale said most people have not used client variables since the days
of ColdFusion 5.0 or lower.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/