From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Phil Rasmussen
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2014 10:10 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] CF10 Cross Domain sessions with HTTPS

Dale I've used a combination of the Application specific sessioncookies.domain
and the manual cookie set in the onSessionStart and it appears to be working
which is odd? Previously i had tried these settings independently thinking the
combination was pointless but I've tried in 3 different browsers and the
session token holds when crossing between sub-domains. I'm not complaining
though!

Good point about the cookies getting confused as I had seen that earlier with a
very old non-domain scoped jsession cookie remaining dormant on the browser and
causing a double up with the new domain specific cookie declaration. Everything
appears to now be running over J2EE sessions with secure cookies, full HTTPS,
and browser based cookies only which satisfies our PCI obligations.

Thanks for your help everyone!