Having issues with CFIMAP and a Outlook server.

I can open a connect (most fo the time) and access email, save attachement
etc.

The problem is that when i try to move emails form the inbox to an archived
folder I sometines get an erro rmessage4 saying 'This operation is not
allowed on a closed folder'.  This works about 50% of the time and mail is
moved, the rest of the time I get the error.

Code

<cfimap connection="curragh_mail" action="movemail" folder="inbox"
newfolder="archived/Thiess_prod" >

Anyone see this before?
Brian