-

   NOTE: Change of date

   Meet at 6pm for 6:30 start. (note: the building is locked at 6:30pm).

   A few members entered the CeBIT 2014 CBA Hackathon to design and develop
   an application for CBA's new Android-based EFTPOS terminal product Albert.

   Tonight we'll be summarising the hackathon and reviewing our experiences
   in collaboration of tools that we used.

   Tonight some lucky attendee has a chance to win a 12 month subscription
   to Creative Cloud.

   Also tonight, there will be food and drinks which has been generously
   sponsored by Digital Drive.

   Please RSVP to help with the catering numbers.

   Venue provided by RocketBoots.

   NOTE: if you haven't already done so, please fill in the poll and
survey<https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=0KN97sdHjehWdLJvfReHUw> to
   help determine groups new name and direction.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
Topic: Collaboration With Adobe Software (CeBIT CBA Hackathon 2014)
Date: Monday, 2nd June
Details and RSVP on http://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Adobe-Platform-User-Group