I get the following error back as an element of the array returned from an
ORMExecuteQuery

"[undefined array element] Element 4 is undefined in a Java object of type
class coldfusion.runtime.Cast$1."

This is on my local dev box which has CF10.  But, on production which runs
CF9, the same code and the same data run fine.

That element should simply be a small integer.

The first element of the outer array looks like this

C:\www\zzzz\views\user\view.cfm 48 - array143402Customer3Admin4[undefined
array element] Element 4 is undefined in a Java object of type class
coldfusion.runtime.Cast$1.5Customer.Admin60

Element 4 of that inner array should just be 0, 1 or 2.  Why is it
undefined?

regards,
Stephen