Thanks Rae,

[1] because I have been meaning to learn about IIS for a long time now  ..
  and
[2]  Apache doesnt work on my upgraded machine..   Rather than try to debug
it and figure out what didnt work,  I thought maybe that I'd switch to IIS
now and learn more about that.

Apache wont start.  Probably a permissions thing or something   but rather
than try to figure it out I thought I'd switch.

Cheers
Mike Kear

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Rae Buerckner <rae.buerck...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Why not just upgrade and see how Apache goes, I’ve been using it no probs
>

> Cheers,
>

> RAe
>

> *Rae Buerckner*
>
> *ACT Adobe Product User Group Manager*