Hi folks,

I'm running out of options. Basically I have a CF site running on Windows
2012 R2 & IIS 8.5.

I have two scheduled tasks sit under a sub directory of the web root
directory.

In IIS 8.5 even from the webroot folder I set the IIS authentication to
'Anonymous Authentication' Enabled and it is using the option 'Application
pool identity'.

Now when I run the scheduled task from the CF Admin, I got status code 401
- Unauthorized in the CF http.log.

But, if I directly run the URL of the scheduled task in a browser, it works
without any problem.

When I googled, I realized that other people got the same issue but pretty
much is because of Windows Authentication is turned on and anonymous
authentication is turned off. But in my case, I got anonymous
authentication even from the root.

Also I tried to set 'IUSR' for the anonymous authentication but still got
the same issue.

Could anyone kindly shed some light if you had similar experience before?

--
Best regards,

Xiaofeng,