Hi Guys.

 Our business is moving all mail account to the cloud.
outlook.office365.com

 I have been able to get CF, using CFIMAP, to check mail boxes and download
attachments.

 What I can not do is send mail using the CFMail tag.  Example code is
below.

 My understanding is that the connection need to use SSL and port 587.  I
have set these and tried various setting, SSL on/off TLS on/off etc.  Each
time I get the error below.  Credential make no difference, it does not
even check if the user name and password are correct

 Anyone had experience in this area?

 ERROR

 javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host:
smtp.office365.com, port: 587; nested exception is:
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext
connection?

 CODE

 <cfmail
    to="bkn...@jbk.com.au"
    from="reciverrepo...@jbk.com.au"
    server="smtp.office365.com"
    port="587"
    usessl="yes"
    useTLS = "yes"
    username="rrepo...@jbk.com.au"
    password="Jbk123"
    subject="test"
    type="html">

        <head>

        </head>
            <h2>The Contractor data load has failed at
#timeformat(now(),'hh:mm tt')# on #dateformat(now(),'ddd mmmm yyyy')#</h2>

            <h3>Error Details</h3>

    </cfmail>