* Terrence Brannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-09-03 01:40]:
> "A. Pagaltzis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > PS.: merlyn, your mailer is misconfigured. It’s
> > sending UTF-8,
>
> Aristotle, what sort of control characters are in your mail?

There aren’t any control characters. It’s perfectly good
plaintext in UTF-8 encoding.

> I see little boxes and hex characters every so often, making
> the messages harder to read... I read mail with plain text
> Xemacs/Gnus under Debian.

I read and write mine on the console using mutt and vim.

I also know for a fact that Gnus can handle UTF-8.

That means your mailer is also misconfigured…

Regards,