I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, but I've always wanted to contribute to the cgiapp space! If someone's interested in taking over or helping, let me know.

I took a first crack at how the CAP::Stream module would work, doc-wise and I put the pod doc up on my site for review:

http://www.purdy.info/useperl/Stream.html

I'm not as uber-techno as most folks here, so I wasn't sure if you could just have one method and the method be smart enough to figure out if the first parameter was a filehandle or a scalar. I also got tired when thinking on the default CGI headers, so I know that could be improved.

Thanks,

Jason