Uh, oh. I'm hoping perrin doesn't see this!! *laughs*

I'm dragonchild and I didn't write etoys - perrin did. I just happen
to be a really loud advocate of C::A on Perlmonks and I use etoys as a
really good example of what can be done.

The only sites I've ever written with C::A were at a small 3rd-party
insurance administration company, involving their reporting and
corporate sites.

Just needed to set the record straight. :-)

Rob